Scroll down to catch up
- Videos//Economics of QueernessWatch our series, Economics of Queerness, where LGBTQ+ Black people and people of colour explore the ways to create alternative economic systems for our communities.
- Event//In Conversation: Economics of QueernessOrganised and facilitated by June Bellebono, Economics of Queerness is a series of conversations exploring the way LGBTQ+ Black people and people of colour create alternative economic systems.
- Videos//Community ResourcingExplore community resourcing with two special videos on the African diaspora and trans liberation.
- Article//Why Community Resourcing is a Tool for LiberationNonhlanhla writes about the history of wealth in the UK and the importance of community resourcing for marginalised people.
- Report//Tax as a Tool for Racial JusticeYou are invited to delve into our first self-produced report: Tax as a Tool for Racial Justice. This project is a product of a partnership between Tax Justice UK and Tax Justice Network that began in 2020 which opened up a conversation around the real need for detailed strategic research within the tax justice movement in the UK.
- Toolkit//Resourcing Your Community: How To Sustain Social Movements Through Community Provision This toolkit offers an opportunity to explore avenues to resourcing movements outside of grant funding which can create a healthier distance from institutional philanthropy and push the work of African, Afrodescendent and Black social movements into greater freedom and fewer restrictions.