Decolonising Economics is committed to protecting your privacy. We only use your data to stay in touch with you and we do not sell it to third parties. This Privacy Notice explains how we collect and use any personal information that you supply to us. By using the Decolonising Economics website, you consent to the data practices described in this Privacy Notice.
Decolonising Economics is a grassroot collective whose main purpose is to build a solidarity economy movement that is rooted in racial justice principles.
We may collect your personal information in the following ways:
- Email addresses when you sign up to our newsletter, submit inquiries via the connect with us page, when you sign up to our events
- When we receive your information indirectly your information may be shared with us by third parties, for example when you follow us or otherwise interact with us on or social media (ie,Twitter, Instagram or Facebook)
- Analytics and tracking data about your site usage.
We may share your information with the following third-party data processors:
- MailChimp, who provide our email newsletter software
- Google, who provide our email and mail-merge software.
We ensure that all of these data processors meet the requirements of GDPR, including those which are based outside of the European Economic Area.
You can unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time by clicking unsubscribe or clicking the link at the end of our newsletters.
You can obtain a copy of the information we hold about you, correct or add to your information,or ask us to delete your information by emailing: email@example.com
We share this data in an anonymised form with Google Analytics, to help us understand how people use the website.
If you would like to block all cookies, you may be able to do this via your browser. For more information, please visit https://www.wikihow.com/Disable-Cookies.